Monday, January 6, 2014

Recap of 2013 in Pics and the Beginning of 2014

 
Throughout 2013 I was busy with so much....
 
I had my first makeup artist gig with an amazing wedding party....
 
I had my first gig doing special effects makeup for a collaborative project with Charlene Maldonado and Jen Maloney, local photographer PhotoJenX....
 
Face painted and did demos with children for an event....
 
I also played with my makeup a lot, but I won't bore you with the selfies.... you can check my Twitter or my Facebook page for that....
 
And I finally decided to really go back to school to begin getting certified as an Esthetician.....
 
 
 
Check out the pics....
 
 
 
 
































































































 

 












Today I had my first day of school in the Esthetician Program and I couldn't be more excited...
 


(My Bestie Mare gave this piece of Inspiration to me)
 
This year as far as this blog is concerned.... there will be...
 
*What products I'm using...
*What clothing I'm reconstructing...
*Make-up tutorials will be a first this year...
and so much more....
 
I can't wait to share all of the Awesomeness with you!!!!
 
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment