Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lush Buffy Bar


LUSH: BUFFY BAR

I've had friends rave about Lush Cosmetics Products for a while now and I finally went to a Lush Retailer in Macy's @ Lenox Square.

The product that stood out the most to me was the BUFFY BAR.
This product is an exfoliating body butter bar.
  This is a multi purpose product that buffs and moisturizes cutting my after shower routine in half.  

It's ingredients include:

*Cocoa Butter
*Shea Butter
*Ground Rice
*Ground Almonds
*Ground Aduki Beans
*Lavender Oil
*Lemon Oil

If you've every gotten out of the shower your skin is usually tight and you need to moisturize, then you grab your favorite lotion and you have to wait for it to soak in before you can put on your clothes. If you are like me and always on the go this can sometimes seem tedious, so this product fixes this.

  I suffer with Keratosis Pilaris, which are those bumps that you can have on your arms that are just dry patches and I've tried KP Duty Products for this, Differin Gel and nothing has really helped until now.  I've noticed that it has smoothed out and the redness is gone.  

I've been using this product for the past 2 weeks and my skin has never been softer and more clear and what I really like about this product is that it is a time saver, I can skip the dry off and moisturize and get straight to doing my face skin care and makeup routine.

If you start with any product from Lush.... I would definitely recommend this one.

The price ranges from $11.95-$22.95

Want to know more about Lush Cosmetics:

Check them out at:


Loving Lush,

Heather

xoxo

1 comment: