Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Resolutions....

 
 
1) Pass My Esthetician Licensing Exams -
 
a) Written/Theory
b) Practical Exam
 
 
 
2) Lose Weight/Better Shape -
 
This is always the obvious post that everyone posts and most don't keep, but while I was in school this past year.... I gained 20lbs.... 
Since I've been out of school I've already lost 5lbs because of less stress, eating in more and being allowed more time to be more active....
My boyfriend and I have been slowly switching our lifestyle around and substituting with more Organic and Natural Products for our Groceries, Skincare and more...
He recently got a Commercial Grade Ninja... so we've been taking in more fruits and veggies through smoothies and juices and that has helped a lot....
and I've been incorporating a Detox Tea 3 times a day along with Green Tea...



 
 
3) Dream Big/Do Big -
 
I suffer when I'm not able to create... I have a lot of energy inside of me that needs to get out on a daily basis.... whether it be blogging, sewing, printing fabrics, making natural goodies for the home or even Makeup Artistry....I Need to DO!!!  I'm finally ready to bring all of my skills to the next level and the time to do so has opened up to me....
and We want to Move Soon....


 
 
4) Work Hard/Play Hard -
 
I want to build my own set of businesses.... I make so many things and want to be able to share those pieces with others... I want to do what I LOVE....
My goal is to get it all started and get ready to hit the ground at a nice pace....so that I can Enjoy what I do, but also get to Enjoy having a Life....
We Love to go on trips and experiences new people and places and this past year has had it's drawbacks in that department.....
Ready for a Change!!!



 
 
5) Spend More Time with Family and Friends -
 
I had to sacrifice a lot of my time with my family and friends due to my grueling schedule of school all day and work most nights.... I've missed just being able to hang out and not always be on the go....
 
6) Take Better Care of Myself -
 
I have a tendency to go, go, go and burnout fast when it comes to my drive...
I need to:
a) Wear More Sunscreen


 
b) Pamper myself once a week


 
c) Relax - whether it be reading a book, watching a movie, taking a bath.... Sometimes doing what is considered nothing... is Everything.


 
d) Drink More Water -
I'm a coffee lover to my core and I will choose it most days over water...
e) Drink More Tea -
I fell in love with making and drinking tea this past year and it's a relaxing ritual....
It's calming... requires patience..... fills a room with a yummy smell....and they are power packed with antioxidants and skin benefits....
I Love Green Tea, Lavender Tea, Lemongrass and Ginger, Superfruit Teas, Chai... The sky is the limit....


 
f) Meditate-
Prayer and Meditation allow the mind to become clear of clutter... it allows you to assess the things that you need to hold on to and the things to let go of....
g) Yoga -
I want to start really practicing Yoga and even Barre.....I remember when I took classes in college and how balanced it kept me... I could just focus on being in the moment and let go of everything else....

 
7) To Continue My Education a little bit everyday.... 
 
 
 
 
Above Anything I Just Want to Stay Happy....
as my boyfriend always says....
"Happiness is an Inside Job"
 
Happy New Years Eve
 
Heather
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment