Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Skinny Chic.....January Birchbox Review


Harvey Prince: Skinny Chic(/SHēk/ not Chick)

* Sexy, zesty, and bursting with energy.  
*Skinny Chic is your daily cure for the common bore.
*A spritz a day keeps you feeling young, slim and beautiful.
*Energizing Green Apple, Marine Mint, Grapefruit, Lotus Blossom, and White Cedarwood
(harveyprince.com)

I fell in love with this scent the first time I used it...when I opened my January Birchbox.  It's definitely my kind of fragrance.  It's clean, but with a sexy woods undertone.  This fragrance is not too sweet or too floral, it's a perfect blend of fresh and sexy and energizing.

Now, I believe in the power of aromatherapy to energize, help relax, ease stress and give you that loving feeling, but I'm not sure about it curbing my cravings.

Harvey Prince fragrances are made in the USA, 100% Cruelty Free, No animal testing, pthalates, parabens, sulfates, benzene, GMO's or triclosan.... What's not to like about that!!!

Wanna know more about Harvey Prince:

You wont' regret it...


*Recommendations*

If you're indecisive...Harvey Prince offers sampler sets...

Loving Harvey Prince & Birchbox,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment